eos Organic Sphere Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 787 in Lip Balm

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

November 14, 2016

I love the strawberry sorbet taste. It's effective at moisturizing my lips. This one I have only started using. I haven't had any problems like some of the other people have had.

May 31, 2016

I like it in the begging for the container but after a while the scent was too much for me.It didn't does the best job on mosturizing the lips,it's just ok.

May 02, 2016

The package is very cool. But it don't realy mostirized the lips. After using it a few weeks, my lips look very dry. But the smell is good and very strong.

May 02, 2016

Works well, don't like the container. Would definitely prefer a tube but it smells great, has a smooth texture. Doesn't leave any residue. Leaves lips very soft and smooth. Serves it's purpose, I just don't like the packaging.

May 02, 2016

I love these things! The strawberry is my favorite flavor. I do have to apply this balm more often than with my blistex, but it still works for me. It leaves my lips feeling soft.

March 21, 2016

It is perfect, makes my lips so soft, it is not greasy and smells wonderful. It is my bff during our 7-8 months of winter. If you want to have baby lips go for it!

March 01, 2016

I love all the EOS lip balm and lotion scents. I collect them all and keep them wherever I go.
This is one of my favorite scents and was one of the first I bought. There are some people who have had problems with various scents of lip balm or find them ineffective but I have never had that problem. Beauty lip balms are generally used to keep your lips soft, not to improve them if you have chapped lips. I suggest the more medicinal ones and drinking more water for that.

February 03, 2016

packaging is awesome. have tried many of them it has fruity smell and last long love the fact that it lasts long

February 03, 2016

Love the fact that this is an all natural product makes lips feel smooth and the sphere package is quite unique

January 26, 2016

Mmmm delicious scent!!!
I love the eos Organic Sphere Lip Balms and I particularly like the Strawberry Sorbet. It's a nice light scent it's not sickeningly sweet smelling like some lip balms out there. I really like the fact it's 95% organic and uses organic oils to condition the lips without the usual petrolatum and parabens. If your in the market to try a new lip balm I suggest you try this one out. I've had no sensitives to it whatsoever, it's long-lasting and is very easy to open thanks to the sphere being rubberized so you get a better grip on it. I'm happy they are available for purchase in various locations and they are constantly coming out with new scents.