eos Organic Sphere Lip Balm in Summer Fruit Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 787 in Lip Balm

The EOS Organic Sphere Lip Balm promises long lasting moisture. Included with Shea Butter and Vitamin E, the lip balm smoothes on clear. With its new smooth sphere, the EOS Organic Sphere Lip Balm precisely glides onto lips.

November 14, 2016

Very cute product! Not crazy about the packaging but the flavour is tasty and helps with my chap lips! The ball is long lasting which is nice! This flavour was my first one so it made me try others!

November 14, 2016

I started suffering from chapped lips a few weeks back and I found this in the checkout aisle. I liked the round container and I like flavoured chap stick. It is very soothing and tastes great. Within 2 days my lips were back to normal and I've still got so much great tasting lip chap left.

November 14, 2016

I just love the summer fruit. The taste is awesome and it last on my lips. I haven't gotten down to the point where it becomes flat yet, but I know I'll get there soon.

September 28, 2016

J'ai essayer plusieurs des saveurs des eos ,mais je n'ai jamais trouvé qu'il hydratait mes lèvres.L'odeur est agréable par contre. Plusieurs saveurs disponibles.

September 28, 2016

I bought these for my nieces who LOVED the shape - colour and scent. I tried Summer Fruit and thought it did a good job, but takes up too much room in my small make up kit to be my daily lip balm. The tween girls loved it though and they said it worked very well!

September 28, 2016

I juste loooove them! i'm a huge fan since years! I've tried a lot of lip balm, but this one is prefect. Stay long, doesn't taste bad. I think i own at least 10 of these everywhere in the house! haha

June 29, 2016

J'adore les baumes EOS. Celui-ci est ma senteur préférée. Ils hydratent bien les lèvres. Ils sont esthétiques et ils sentent tellement bon! J'en ai tout plein à la maison. Les enfants les adorent également.

May 30, 2016

The packaging is adorable, they seem to have been the first to come out with the cute little lip balm spheres. I purchased one to try and I did not like the product at all. It went on smooth but did not moisturize. The summer fruit scent faded quickly and went stale.

May 01, 2016

The packaging is super cute and I can see their appeal. However, they are not very effective at moisturizing my lips. If anything, my lips get drier the more I put on. They are also pretty expensive, so for that price it's not worth the money.

April 25, 2016

These little lip balms are super cute and come in several yummy flavours however I can't jump on board completely as I find they do not really offer much moisture. I am constantly reapplying and I find it quickly dries out my lips.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge