eos Organic Sphere Lip Balm Visibly Smooth in Coconut Milk Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Get noticed with visibly softer lips. Nourish your lips with the delicious flavor of coconut milk.

April 26, 2016

I finally picked up this lip balm and am hooked. It's super moisturizing, pleasant creamy coconut milk scent. I really enjoy the round ball applicator concept, contours the lips. I have my eye on a few different flavours I want to try.

April 20, 2016

This is my go-to lip balm. It smells great, is natural and works awesome! I always have these lying around and love all the different types! I'm an eos fan for life!

March 01, 2016

I have these in pretty much every scent. My husband knows if he sees one I may not have to grab it and I often get them in my stocking.
This particular scent reminds me of summer and the suntan oil. Amazing. Totally gets you excited for hot weather and summer time!

March 01, 2016

Although this product is a popular item it made my lips blister alot. It has a nice scent and many find it effective. But definitely would not be able to use it again because of the blisters it gives me

1.5/5

March 01, 2016

Although many people love EOS lip balm, they've all killed my lips! They end up almost burned and all blistered, it's so painful! They look nice, smell nice, and taste nice (lol) but just don't cut it for me!

March 01, 2016

This lip balm is really cute but it's just average. I wouldn't recommend this lip balm to anyone with really dry lips. These lip balms are good for people with lips already in great condition. I just find EOS' lip balms to be too hard to provide any good moisture.

Coconut Milk is better than the ones out of the visibly smooth line. I find these are creamier and more hydrating but this lip balm is just not hydrating enough for me and my lips are in great condition. I have to rub on so much to get a decent feeling out of this lip balm.

On the bright side it smells really nicely (like a pina coloda) and has a sweet taste if I accidentally end up tasting it. I like the fact that it has natural ingredients but I just wish it was more hydrating.

February 09, 2016

While I had problems with the blueberry acai flavour of these eos lip balms (gave me a rash), the coconut milk has caused me no issues! Not only does it smell heavenly, but my lips feel so soft and luscious, too! It lasts quite awhile too!

November 13, 2015

i love the coconut fragrance of this eos lip balm. It is very relaxing!!

July 15, 2015

I love love the scent of this. I don't find Eos overly moisturizing but I still love to have them in my purse for a quick lip refresher, especially this one that reminds me of the beach!

May 13, 2015

Love the smell and the gloss feels nice when put on. I really love it!