eos Organic Sphere Lip Balms Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 838 in Lip Balm

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

February 27, 2017

I kind of have a love-hate relationship with Eos at times. At times, my lips actually feel like they have gotten really dry from using it, making me think that I was having some sort of allergic reaction to it. However, this doesn't always happen. Recently I have been using it pomegranate raspberry and passion fruit and they seem for now to be doing their job. I don't know if it's just certain flavors that have ingredients that don't agree with me or not. But for now, they seem to be okay. In all, they are just normal lip balms that have really cute packaging and are 95% organic. So, if you don't mind spending a little more for that aspect, go for it.

0.5/5

February 24, 2017

This didn't work for me or anyone in my family. I bought a whole pack for my family and we all reacted badly to it. It made our lips so dry and gave us red painful patches around our lips!

February 24, 2017

Quite pricey and are not worth the amount they ask for. The container is adorable but the product is not the best. You constantly have to apply layer after layer. It however is good for putting on before you put on your lipstick.

February 23, 2017

I really wanted to like this lip balm. Its just so damn cute, and I really enjoyed the shape. What an absolutely useless product though. If you buy this because you have chapped lips, you're going to want to keep it within reach because you will CONSTANTLY be reapplying. Pricey and useless.

Updated On: February 23, 2017

update: obviously i meant to indicate that i don't recommend this product, not at all, but hit wrong button apparently

1.5/5

February 16, 2017

So I bought this because I thought it was cute. I mean, it is super cute. A cute little egg you can toss in your purse.

And then I tried it and realised I had to keep on re-applying it...almost every hour. I mean the first two time you re-apply it, it's cute. The next ten times people start staring.

Not cute, however very aerodynamic as I tossed it across a room into the garbage and got it in on my first attempt.

February 13, 2017

i have a ton of these at home and i use them everyday for those extra cold days where your lips are super dry i would defiantly get one. my opinion is to get them at the $ store because these can very from 3$ to 6$

February 12, 2017

Unfortunately this eos lip balm did not work for me. I did not find it moisturizing at all, even if I applied a generous amount. The packaging is really cute, but sadly I will not be repurchasing this.

February 02, 2017

I love the EOS Organic Sphere Lip Balms. They're very moisturizing and lasts the whole winter if not longer. They smell so nice - it just makes me so happy. The shape is perfect and doesn't get lost in my purse. Well done!

February 02, 2017

I was really excited about trying these- mainly because of the cute packaging. I was very disappointed about the quality of the lip balm. It does an okay job at keeping your lips moisturized, that too only after a fresh application. I would not recommend if you are looking for a good, long-lasting moisturizer for your lips. By far one of the most expensive and least effective products I have seen.

January 27, 2017

Format amusant et innovateur mais je suis un peu partagée sur l'efficacité du baume en matière d'hydratation. Mes filles aiment beaucoup ce produit, Il est cool et si cela les motive à appliqué un baume sur leurs lèvres par temps froid eh bien je l'achète.