eos Organic Sphere Lip Balms Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 787 in Lip Balm

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

November 28, 2016

I have to say, I am not sure why so many people rave about this lip balm. I feel as though it only moisturizes my lips for a couple minutes and then I am back to needing more. I have to reach for this thing multiple times a day to feel like it's doing a good job. The scents are great but that's about it.

November 28, 2016

Not my favorite product. It doesn't really moisturize and I find myself having to reply often throughout the day because my lips just feel like they are getting worse as time goes on. Cost vs benefit... not worth it.

November 08, 2016

These are cute little stocking stuffers and come in a variety of scents and flavours. Most flavours taste great and the lip balm leave your lips feeling soft. They are a bit pricey though and I prefer a regular shaped lip balm rather than the round ball this one offers. I would buy again but just as stocking stuffers or for my girls since they like them.

October 31, 2016

Je n'aime pas vraiment les baumes pour les lèvres eos. Je ne les trouve pas du tout hydratant pour mes lèvres. Je ne recommande pas vraiment , il y a mieux.

October 16, 2016

Pas du tout. Je n``i pas aimé ce produit, il rend les lèvres encore plus sèche et raide. Pas hydratant. Difficile à appliquer car je n``ai pas aimé le format ``rond `` de ce baume à lèvres. Je ne le rachètterai pas

October 05, 2016

Il y a beaucoup de choix d'odeur et a venir jusqu'a date je n'ai pas réussi a un trouver un que j'aime vraiment. Pour ce qui est du résultat il hydrate bien mais sans plus. J'ai trouvé que je devais en remettre souvent pour rester hydraté. J'aime beaucoup le principe de la boule pour le baume a levre mais il est a éviter de laisser dans le fond de la sacoche car les craques prennent vite la poussiere et les saletées.

October 04, 2016

These were very popular and I kept seeing adds for them, I had to try. I have to admit, I didn't like the taste, or the texture. I found the roundness of the container awkward to use. I will not repurchase.

October 01, 2016

the taste of these are usually great. the shape kind of sucks as it is a ball. easy to apply and keeps lips soft. however if you over use it your lips will start to feel worse.... it is easy to over apply it as it does smell wonderful.

September 22, 2016

For my dry and dehydrated iips, this product just doesn't cut it. It comes in really cute packaging, although bulky, and has great scents available which are nice. But after going through a whole one of these, I realize that it just doesn't do anything for me moisture wise.

It may work well as something light to wear under a lipstick since it's not too thick and it's not greasy, but if you are looking for some intense hydration, this isn't it. I feel it just sits on my lips and doesn't hydrate at all. I will not repurchase.

September 21, 2016

these are so good for you lips, you need to re apply a few times but it keeps them soft throughout the day and it tastes so good you wanna lick it off. I buy these all the time and I always use it to the very last drop.