eos Organic Sphere Lip Balms Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 819 in Lip Balm

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

January 20, 2017

Super cute packaging. Little its and bits do get stuck inside though which is annoying to take out though. It is moisturizing and the EOS lip balms do smell great! However, they are not the very best when it comes to moisturizing the lips. It moisturizes but then you need to reapply quite often.

January 19, 2017

I have tried 3 or 4 of the different flavours of this product and they just were not for me. I do not like the shape of it to put lip balm on and I find the flavours blah. I tend to stick with the non flavour lip balms.

January 19, 2017

I do enjoy using the EOS lip balms. I have tried a variety of flavours and the scents are not over powering. You can buy the balms with extra hydration, and I find they are a little more long lasting. If you do not constantly lick your lips the regular balms are quite good. They can be a bit pricey depending on where you buy your product. Overall I think it is a good value as they last a long time.

January 17, 2017

Overly priced and gunk gets into it easy (fuzz and grit get in it easy) I find it to be like your typical lip balm, may leave your lips soft but constently have to apply to keep your lips hydrated or they start to feel dry after awhile.

January 13, 2017

I like this lip balm, it works pretty good and I like the different scents it comes in. It works pretty good, but its not my favourite. I would probably buy this more often if it was cheaper.

January 10, 2017

It does not really work. My lips do feel moisturized at application, but this feeling quickly disappears. I feel like my lips feel drier after using this. Probably will not purchase again.

January 07, 2017

This made my lips moisturized initially but then when i didnt use it my lips got very chapped? it almost had a rubbery feeling to it too - i think EOS has a lot of weird chemicals in them that i dont want to put on my skin again

January 04, 2017

Received an eos Lip Balm Sphere in my Christmas stocking. I had wanted to try it to see what the hype was about. I didn't find anything special about it. The scent was good but it is so bulky to carry around. It was worth trying however I don't think I will be purchasing.

January 03, 2017

This brand was a disappointment. They don't do a good job of moisiturizing my lips and if the temperature is too warm, they tend to break off the base while applying. I have wasted a new one this way. The flavors are nice, but that's about it.

December 22, 2016

My daughters went through a phase where they collected every variety of eos we could find so I finally tried one out to see what all the fuss was about. I love lip balms and can honestly say these are among the worst I've tried. The lip balm itself is barely moisturizing and has no longevity. The shape of the case is cute but I find myself over applying because of the shape of the balm. This one is a trend I'll be happy to see pass.