eos Shave Cream in Vanilla Bliss Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Rich, non-foaming eos shave cream is packed with natural shea butter, vitamins B3, C & E, green tea and grape seed extract for beautiful skin. With 24 hours of skin-softening moisture, eos is so moisturizing you can shave wet or dry. Plus, it’s enriched with aloe and oat extract to help prevent nicks and razor bumps.

June 06, 2016

Awesome and affordable shaving cream! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling very soft and moisturized after shaving. I believe you can purchase this for around $5 which is a great price for the quality of the product. Would definitely repurchase!

April 22, 2016

I am usually a fan of EOS products - but I did not find this product provided a good lather for my razor. It was more like a cream. I found it clogged my razor and was not effective in hydrating my skin.

April 09, 2016

I was not sure if this would be a good shave cream but to my surprise it was!! Made my legs super smooth and made shaving quick and easy, very nice light scent!

April 09, 2016

I was so excited when I found out EOS makes a shave cream because I love the lip balms and hand lotions! This makes shaving much easier and I love that it has vitamin E in it because I feel like it makes my legs feel smoother after shaving than most shaving creams do.

February 08, 2016

This product is excellent. It leaves your skin smooth and shaving is easy. I would recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin.

February 08, 2016

Great to use for everyday shaving needs. Soft on the skin and left skin feeling moisturized. I did not notice the dryness that usually comes with shaving your legs, especially during dry winter months. Would recommend to a friend and I will continue to use this product everyday.

February 01, 2016

I quite like the shaving cream. My mom picked one up for me and I am not sure if I
will buy it regularly because it is a little pricey. But the product itself does the job
nicely. Leaves my skin soft. I always apply lotion after I shave though too.
I love the smell.

January 29, 2016

Never get dry skin shaving with this stuff and it works just fine. The price is right as well! :)

January 20, 2016

I was surprised to see this at my local Walmart.I had no idea EOS made shave cream, so I bought it and love it.It lathers up really well and Moisturizes my legs as I shave .I also love the scent ,would recommend this to everyone

January 20, 2016

I ordered this online. it was tie to try something new. I already liked the EOS lip balm so thought id try the shaving cream. The stuff works really well and makes my legs feel soft and smooth. BUT it has a really bad chemical smell. i barely notice the vanilla in it. It is a bit expensive too. I would still recommend it. some like chemical smells. and it does work well!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products