eos Smooth Spheres Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #366 out of 783 in Lip Balm

eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

November 14, 2016

I have become obsessed with the eos lip balms!!. There's only a few I won't buy because of the flavours. But this I absolutely enjoy using. The taste is great and it does keep my lips soft.

May 28, 2015

The smell of this is divine. it does not smell artificial at all. Subtle coconut milky creaminess... They changed the EOS formula from the original back a few years ago. I tried the original version and hated it, but i decided to give this a try bc of the coconut goodness, and I don't regret it. The only thing is, it isnt super hydrating but for its cost, you cant go wrong.

May 28, 2015

I really love the packaging for this lip balm. I am a fan of it's feel, being petroleum free, and gluten, Phthalate and paraben-free.
More than anything I really enjoy the light flavour, although the scent is quite strong. I would give it another half star if they made one that was fragrance free but still embraced the branding and packaging.

May 19, 2015

Blistex Lip Medex is cheaper, but works so much better. It relieves dry, chapped lips immediately... I don't feel this lip balm does much

May 19, 2015

I used to be obsessed with EOS lip balms but when I noticed that it would start growing mold on the inside of the cap I could not keep using it! Grossed me out too much! This happends with all the lip balms Ive had!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil