eos Sweet Mint Lip Balm

eos Sweet Mint Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #306 out of 862 in Lip Balm

January 10, 2017

I love this amazing little egg it is the BEST stuff in the world.. The mint is great for our harsh Winters and the fruit ones are awesome for the summers I think I have just about everyone and all around me! can't not have one around at all times!

March 01, 2016

I absolutely love the EOS lip balms and hand loitions. I have them everywhere - bathroom, bedroom, car, purse... This particular scent I like to use at night after I brush my teeth. It keeps my lips soft at night without mixing strawberry and toothpaste.

February 08, 2016

This is my all time favorite EOS lip balm scent/flavor! I have tried the regular cool mint one but it doesn't come close to this one for me. Between my boyfriend and I we've tested every kind and have them randomly stashed around the apartment in case of a chapped lip emergency. Their on sale a lot at the stores I visit, but the full price is totally reasonable for how long they last. The only thing about the rounded shape is that it eventually forms into a tip, but that's for sure just how I typically apply it. The lasting power is above average and I love how this lip balm, unlike other brands I have tried, does not dry out my lips more.

December 15, 2015

One of my faces, and I have a lot of lip balms. Mint is great in the winter with chapped lips. I especially love how this one has that bit of burny, tingly feeling. Refreshing. Like a kiss from jackfrost. Haha! Thanks EOS!

May 28, 2015

This is my new favorite lip balm. The mint taste is sweeter than usual mint lip balms and goes on smoothly.