eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Reviews

Ranked #224 out of 450 in Hair Removal

EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream is a non-foaming cream that boosts skin’s moisture level and keeps it smooth long after you’re done shaving. It’s so moisturizing, you can shave wet or dry. And EOS provides a closer shave, even helps to prevent those little razor bumps.

October 16, 2016

I purchased this product on a whim after seeing it on sale. I bought the tropical scent, I normally love tropical scents but I find this one to be quite odd... It almost smells like a coconut that has gone off, not particularly pleasant. I love the ergonomic shape of the bottle so it doesn'the slip in your hands. The tall pump form is great to use hands free and so far it hasn't clogged. I was surprised to find that this truly is a lotion consistency and not a foaming gel cream. I find I have to be careful that it does not slide off my legs when I apply it, and I do need quite a bit of product to cover and even then it does't seem to. Maybe I'm just not used to this shaving cream, but I don't think I will be repurchasing it.

May 19, 2016

I've been using this shaving cream for like two weeks now and I am super impressed. It helps me get a really great shave and my skin is left moisturized afterward. It comes in a really nice pump container but I find you don't get enough product in just a couple pumps, I also find you need to use quite a bit of product. The smell is great and you can smell it for hours after my shave.

May 19, 2016

I hated this product. The pump broke after only a few uses and It clogged my razor up very quickly. I didnt care for the texture of the product. I also found that I could never smell the scent.

January 25, 2016

I've been using this product for a really long time and I've realized I'm not that big of a fan of the creamy non-lather shave cream. Although it is really great for sensitive skin.

September 18, 2014

A little more expensive than the other shaving gels out there but worth every penny. No more dry itchy skin after shaving and it smells fantastic too

August 24, 2014

My favorite shave cream! It makes the skin soft, smells so good, and his dispenser spout makes the use easier!

August 22, 2014

I realy like everything about this product. And it smells great.

July 08, 2014

Great product! Wish it was a little bit thicker of a cream but makes your legs so soft and makes shaving easy'!

April 13, 2014

Ever since I heard that EOS had a shaving cream line I wanted to try one of these babies out! After a long while I finally decided to shell out a bit more and one pick up. I'm not crazy about the price but it's just a bit more than some of the others. Yes, these don't foam up but it's not a big deal (for me anyway), one downside is I feel like I go through this shaving cream super fast (just about the same as a gel product anyway). Aside from that I LOVE this product, it's easy to hold, smells great, is easy to control and best of all...my legs have NEVER felt smoother than when I use this.

It REALLY is the evolution of smooth! ;)

September 11, 2013

Excellent shave cream! Swear by it.