Epicure Herb and Garlic Dip Mix

Epicure Herb and Garlic Dip Mix Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 88 in Dips & Spreads

February 01, 2016

I use this as a seasoning more than anything.
I don't really purchase sour cream so I am not a huge fan.
This dip is a great idea for a gift to give to a host.
I use this to make garlic bread or on my chicken breasts.

February 01, 2016

This is one of my absolute favourites! I use it every single day. I put it in my mashed potatoes, in sour cream, on garlic bread, use it on my meats, simply use it as a dip, the possibilities are simply endless. It is amazing!

March 10, 2015

I love this dip mix. It is great as a dip mix. I have even added it to butter and made garlic butter for garlic bread.
I have also added it to plain cream cheese to make herb and garlic cream cheese.
My favorite think to use this dip mix is when I cut up veggies and I put them in a tin dish and bbq them....I sprinkle this dip mix on top and it makes the veggies delicious.

June 13, 2014

I like it as a dip but I felt in love with it in butter to make fast and tastu garlic butter!

September 27, 2013

it is the best dehydrated herb mix I have ever tried. I am totally hooked on it! There are many Epicure herbs and mixes to choose from but this one is my favourite by far!! I add it to MANY dishes that I cook. My daughter loves it when I add it to sour cream and calls it "mom's special chip dip" and makes a big fuss over it with her friends. Try it in mashed potatoes and spaghetti sauces!! yum!!!