Good

Equate Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Towelettes Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 144 in Facial Wipes

July 13, 2016

They work great for taking foundation off. Also worsk well for getting mascara off. They make my skin feel really clean. I use them every night and have not had any bad effects.

January 28, 2016

These are my day to day wipes I use for my face, one side exfoliates while the other is soft to help remove makeup. These are very affordable (I got two packs of 60 as a bundle for about $7) and they work really well and smell good.

September 08, 2014

I LOVE these. They are so inexpensive and work amazing. I take off all my makeup with this cloth, and it even takes off the dirt and grime from the day. I use it in tandem with my face wash and find it really is effective. Great price, and can be used on eye makeup as well.

August 19, 2014

This was meant for me !! Sawn this product at a local store, its price was on special and i just decided to give it a try !!

I put make-up on everyday and with 2 children at home and general life i needed something that would clean and be good to my skin. This is it, not expensive,they are tough and they clean and exfoliat my skin in no time so that i can have a little time to myself without taking hours washing and exfoliating everynight.

May 21, 2014

These facial wipes gave me the most bang for my buck. They're inexpensive and more effective than the other, pricier wipes I've used. They're not harsh on my skin and leave it feeling soft.

April 18, 2014

These facial cleansing wipes are what I use daily to clean my face. While they don't foam or bubble or any other tricks. They do have little exfoliating bumps on one side and are extremely durable at scrubbing your face. The other side is smooth and works on removing makeup easily and effectively. Your face feels clean with a fresh cucumber smell. Quick and easy at a great price!!