equate Facial Cleansing Towelettes Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

July 12, 2016

I wasn't hugely impressed with this product. They were extremely inexpensive which is good since I go through wipes like crazy however the quality was absolutely terrible. I found the towelettes to be small resulting in me having to use two just to remove my makeup from the day. As well I found them to be rough on the skin making me resent wearing makeup.

April 27, 2016

I was able to buy these in a pack of two tubs for $3!!! My only regret is that I didn't buy more and stock up! They are amazing wipes that are cost effective and work well. They easily remove all of the makeup and are not oily. The packaging which is a tub with a lid is great too because the wipes remain moist and will last a long time. Works just as well as some of the other brand name expensive products but for the fraction of the cost.

March 16, 2016

I love these makeup cloths! Removes all the makeup and doesn't irritate my skin. I usually buy them in packages of two and I find that they're really affordable compared to other brands.

August 22, 2015

This is a great value product. I have very sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate my skin at all. Yet despite how delicate it is on my skin, it effectively removes my makeup and cleans my skin. It has a very subtle scent, but isn't perfumed, which I like. The best part about this product is the cost. I usually buy two packages together (120 cloths) for $7-8. Considering the cost of many other makeup removes on the market, this is a great buy and doesn't require sacrifices in quality.

May 27, 2015

Does the job of removing makeup. Doesn't sting. Very gentle. very affordable.

March 08, 2015

I have tried these from Walmart and wasn't impressed what so ever. They irritated my skin and dried it out, so out they were tossed!!

November 05, 2014

I've tried both the name brand ones and these, and I cannot find a difference. They're great!

October 24, 2014

This is a staple in my skincare regime and I have probably gone through almost 10 packs of this product, that's how amazing it is! I have tried many brands of make up removal cloths, and these by far work the best!!! Affordable, effective, and they don't break me out, way to go Equate! I buy mine at Wal-Mart.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender