Equate Ibuprofen 400mg

Equate Ibuprofen 400mg Reviews

Ranked #190 out of 475 in Remedies

January 27, 2016

I always buy this product all the time for headache, it works great and is less expensive than brand name product..

January 27, 2016

I always have this in the house ,it works exceptionally well for a no name brand ,I tend to get tension headaches and this eases the pain and pressure right away its also good for menstral cramps

January 21, 2016

I recommend anyone who prefers Ibuprofen to Acetaminophen try this product! It absolutely works just as well as name brand pain killers and is very reasonably priced.

May 10, 2015

I keep this product in our medicine cabinet at all times. Each one of us, have certain meds that work better on them. This is much cheaper than the name brand and works just as well, without the high price tag.

May 09, 2015

This product works great for minor pains. I like how it is cheaper than other product of the same value. I found this product helped with my back pain and headaches.

September 24, 2014

I basically live of these things once a month. They work great and fast like any name brand ibuprofen, without the name brand price.
They are an excellent value for your money and provide pain relief.
I would recommend these to friends.