equate make up remover cloths
Good

equate make up remover cloths Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 144 in Facial Wipes

March 08, 2017

I use the equate nighttime makeup remover wipes and I absolutely love them. It removes the makeup from my face very easily and make my face feel very clean and fresh. I love the scent of the wipes.

February 10, 2016

This product burns! It claims to remove all makeup, even waterproof mascara. However, it can't even take off my regular mascara and leaves behind much of my foundation. My eye area is also left red and irritated, sensitive skin beware!

October 09, 2015

This stuff HURTS to get makeup off. I mean yeah it removes makeup, but also removes half your face in the process. Feels like sandpaper. But if you're into that sort of thing this is the makeup remover for you.

May 30, 2015

I always remove my makeup before bed, but can't be bothered with the hastle of using cleansers, water, cloths etc. The pre-moistened soft cloths work great to take off makeup, eye liner, mascara etc. They do not dry the skin out at all. Occasionally have to use a second one depending on how much make up I wore.