Equate Sunscreen Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 332 in Sun Protection

November 30, 2016

Everyone should use sunscreen, no ifs ands or buts. Even in the winter! I only recently learnt that sunscreen actually needs to be applied every few hours, too, not just after getting wet so after learning that I knew I had to stock up and this product was a great value for the money I spent on it. The SPF isn't as high as I would have liked, but it is still a good amount so it will do well in preventing burns, damage, and most importantly skin cancer. Did you know that a tan is actually skin damage? There's no such thing as a healthy tan. Equate's sunscreen spreads just as well as other sunscreens - you'll still need to work it in to get rid of white streaks - and the price can't be beat. Do yourself a favour and protect your health.

0.5/5

March 17, 2016

I didn't Care for this sunscreen ,I found it to be very greasy .It didn't give me the protection that the other sunscreens give me.I had to reapply quite often .its cheap in price but not good quality in my opinion

July 29, 2015

I like to save money whenever I can, and we go through a LOT of sunscreen, so I thought we would try this one. It did the trick. It's a little difficult to spread, but it's cost effective and it does the trick. My little ones haven't reacted to it in any way, which is nice because they both have incredibly sensitive skin.

June 17, 2015

I have used the Sports one. I like that they are aerosol - so easy and hassle free to apply, absorbs fairly quickly. Worked well for me and probably would repurchase.

June 17, 2015

I love the equate brand sunscreen. I am very fair and burn easily and go through a lot of sunscreen every summer. Equate is just as effective as name brand, for a fraction of the price. You can often get 'twin' packs which just adds to the savings.
I generally buy the aerosol spray can version as it is very easy to put on and I get great, non streaky coverage. I even spray it on my face and don't have an reaction (I have very sensitive skin.)
It is non greasy and absorbs quickly.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for