Ergo Baby Carrier in Galaxy Grey
Good

Ergo Baby Carrier in Galaxy Grey Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 393 in Baby Gear - Carriers

January 07, 2017

Got this to use with my little, and I am so glad I did!
    Easy to use- you don't need a second person around it get this carrier on.
    Comfortable for both me and my husband.
    Lots of padding in the shoulders which is great for longer walks/hikes.
    Love the front pocket to store a few things like a diaper, keys, debit cards... etc.
    Recommend to my friends.

August 19, 2016

My baby and I love this carrier! It is very comfortable for my son and he loves being in it while I work around the house, go for walks, or shopping. It's also a very cute design, I get compliments on it all the time. I highly recommend this carrier, it has been a complete life saver for me.

April 18, 2016

LOVE this! I don't know what I would have done without this carrier! have my second right before the last two months of my little guys year of kindergarten. we walked everyday and this was a life saver! we still use this everyday and he is just a few days shy of one year.

March 01, 2016

This is a great carrier for fast ups and downs. It fits both myself (120 lbs and 5"6) and my husband (200 lbs and 5"11). For smaller babies you need to get an insert or use a rolled up blanket. Babies that are a bit bigger fit in great. I have babies that are born and stay on the smaller side so we get a lot of use out of the ergo carrier but for people with larger babies you may want to look into a tula or other carrier that has toddler/larger options.
    I also really like that you can buy a waist extender for bigger men or women!

February 23, 2016

The ergo is a gorgeous design!
    We purchased it for use with our infant. It was easy to get on, however we found the infant insert was very bulky.
    Aside from that my husband really enjoyed carrying our infant in it. I, however, did not. I am a fluffier mom and it just didn't work for me for longer than 15 min walks. As our daughter got older we found she grew out of the carrier rather fast (around 6ish months) and was leaning a lot. The price was okay, but we didn't really get as much use out of it as we had hoped.

November 11, 2015

At first, I was intimidated by the ergo, but once a friend showed me how to use it properly, I don't know how I loved without it! I love this carrier and so does my little one. I love how sturdy it feels and the front pocket allows me to shove a diaper, my phone, and keys and walk out the door! I'm even more in love now that I know how to wear my little one on my back!!!

October 30, 2015

I love my ergo baby carrier!

It was such a god send to use especially when my daughter started to get really heavy and she would only sleep when being held.. so using this instead of having to hold her saved my arms and my back!

I could wear this for many hours without any problem.. and my little one loves being in the baby carrier

June 08, 2015

LOVED this carrier! I couldn't have survived the baby stage without it! My daughter is a toddler and I still carry her in it. Highly recommended!

April 21, 2015

I have this carrier and used it with the infant insert for my baby. At first i thought the straps were a little too bulky but over time i got use to it and it is made to feel really comfortable on the shoulders. I was told that it is great for nursing in this carrier but i have yet to try it out. I would definitely recommend spending a bit more money and getting this carrier for your comfort.

April 15, 2015

Great carrier. Use with one with my second child and it is wonderful. Baby is supported by their hips and their weight is carrier on your hips not shoulders. I used the snugly with my first son and I could only use it for 30 mins at a time because my shoulders would ache. I use the ergo all the time. The insert was useful for the 1st month and a half then my son got too big. Bonus it is really easy to nurse while using this carrier.

MandiRoo added a new review for