Erin Brocovich Dvd

Erin Brocovich Dvd Reviews

Ranked #202 out of 973 in DVD

0.5/5

August 19, 2016

I ended up watchingthis particular movie twice with the family who love it. I myself did not care for it at all. I know there are lots of Julia Roberts fans out there, and I respect that. I find she is overrated and to me just a mediocre actress

August 19, 2016

Great movie, especially the fact that it is a true story. I really like true stories, makes the movies so much better. I think Julia Roberts is a good actress, most movies with her in it are great.

April 15, 2016

A fantastic movie from start to finish. I love movies that are based on true stories. This movie is about a struggling mom (Julia Roberts) of two small children (baby and toddler) who ends up getting work at a local law firm, with no experienced skills. The storyline really takes off from here and it just gets better and better.

February 29, 2016

This a great movie base on a true story. I really enjoyed it. Julia Roberts is one of my favorite actrice. I find that she played a great role as Erin Brocovich in this movie.

January 10, 2016

Julia Roberts stars in this movie. She plays a good part in this worth watching.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender