Erno Laszlo Timeless Skin Age Preventative Serum

Erno Laszlo Timeless Skin Age Preventative Serum Reviews

1 review
Ranked #184 out of 274 in Serums

October 22, 2014

Wow. Just starting from the container I was impressed. A friend of mine recommended this serum and I had a chance to get it as part of a Holt Renfrew Beauty Bag, which I paid $35 for. This was one of the items.

You notice when you look at the jar that the jar is humongous for the amount of serum that's supposed to be in it. I got a 15mL bottle, but seriously, looking at it, you'd think it was over 100mL.

On to the serum. It comes out clear, crystal clear. The first thing that comes to mind is how divine it smells. The smell is sort of like a flowery fruity blend,. It smells so good, I almost want to eat it.

I used this after washing my face with Suki Skin Care Purifying Foaming Cleanser and spraying Caudalie Eau de Raisin. Immediately after putting the serum on I felt refreshed (could be from the toner spray).
    Quite often with serums I find that there is a little bit of a sticky film on my skin after I put it on. This serum did not feel sticky AT ALL. It was actually quite wonderful and got absorbed into my skin like that!

The results:
    Next morning - I saw that my skin was noticeably more plump and youthful looking.

I really love this product. Especially since I have extremely sensitive skin and had no reaction to this whatsoever.

I'd purchase this in an instant if there wasn't such a hefty price tag attached. If you go on the Enzo Laszlo site, you can see that it costs USD $140 for 1.7Oz, which is a bit too hefty for me right now, but I'd definitely want to buy it again in the not so distant future.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge