Escada Moon Sparkle

Escada Moon Sparkle Reviews

Ranked #757 out of 1233 in Perfume

A fruity floral fragrance with sparkling strawberry and red apple notes. Top notes strawberry citrus cocktail blackcurrant and red apple. Middle notes sweet pea jasmine freesia and rose. Base notes raspberry musky notes dry ambery notes and sandalwood.

August 15, 2016

This is my all time favourite perfume ever ! It's so fresh and fruity and I get complimented all the time . The price is good and I recommend this to every woman.

February 09, 2016

Such a beautiful fragrance.
    It's a mysterious fruity scent that wears well on my skin.
    I like to have a bottle of this in my regular rotation.
    I get plenty of compliments when I wear it.

May 02, 2015

smells delicious! love it ...the price is a little much but worth it.

March 01, 2014

I absolutely LOVE this scent Escada Moon Sparkle! The only thing I am upset about is that I cannot seem to find it anymore - I used to buy it at department stores, but it was discontinued. Thereafter, I would purchase it at perfume outlets, but I can't seem to find it there either! So disappointing - I loved the lustrous long lasting scent!

October 24, 2012

I love everything about this perfume! smells amazing!

September 02, 2011

I got this as a birthday gift and loved it soo much it didn't last very long! Moon sparkle has a very fruity and refreshing scent that everyone always noticed on me and liked. lt lasts on the skin for a very long time. If you're looking for a refreshing scent that people will notice, this is definitely for you!

August 16, 2010

I absolutely love this product. Escada Moon Sparkle gives you that extra boost when you need. It is extremely refreshing and the fruity smell makes you want to immerse yourself in its divinity.

August 16, 2010

This is one of my favorite fragrances to wear! I love the way it smells and get compliments all the time. It's sweet, girlie, and has under tones of strawberry and apple. I collect all the Escada scents but i find i always end up going back to this one!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

February 24, 2008

I absolutly love this stuff. Everywhere I go people as me what I have on!!