Escada Ocean Lounge Perfume

Escada Ocean Lounge Perfume Reviews

Ranked #905 out of 1216 in Perfume

A fresh, contemporary fragrance of limited-edition Unique blend of fruity overtones with floral undertones to unveil summer spirit Top notes of lychee, plum, pear nectar accord, strawberry meringue accord Middle notes of violet, mimosa blossom, jasmine Base notes of ambery notes, sheer vanilla, teakwood Suitable for day time & evening wear

April 14, 2014

A stunning fresh scent, but like so many Escada fragrances it doesn't last. This scent is gone within an hour, and just to make sure I wasn't being overly critical I asked for second and third opinions. All but vanished within an hour :(

December 05, 2013

Escada is my favourite perfume line. I LOVE all their scents, but this is my favourite! Highly recommend it!

September 02, 2011

I got this perfume in the demo size, so I haven't actually bought it myself yet, but I love it! It's very tropical; it smells like tropical fruits and flowers. If you're looking for an instant vacation in a bottle, this is the one for you!

August 16, 2010

Next to Rockin Rio (from about 5 years ago) this is my favourite fashion fragrance from Escada, it came out a couple of years ago as well, so its probably not available anymore, but I absolutely love it. Summery, fresh and fruity! The strawberry scent I is definitely what I smell the most , and it lingers behind, like you dabbed a fresh strawberry on , but is not one of those fake scents. Perfect for the summer, if you can get it!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends