Good

Escada Taj Sunset Perfume Reviews

Ranked #680 out of 1215 in Perfume

December 08, 2015

I always get compliments when I wear this scent. It is one of my favourites. It's fruity and flirty. Not too sweet. Yum yum! I'm sad my bottle is almost empty.

December 08, 2015

A sweet beach scents with mandarine, nectarine and i definitly use everyday for any occasions.

June 09, 2015

This is probably my favourite scent I have ever bought! I only wear it in the Summer as it is very fruity and light. It is an Eau De Toilette so it doesn't last very long, but it smells so amazing I would buy it again and again! It is limited edition so it is hard to find. Perfect exotic fruity fragrance for Summertime.

May 02, 2015

super pretty smell, love it... I was introduced to Escada when I worked in a beauty department a year ago...and I love it.

July 18, 2014

Im a huge fan of Escada. I don't think they could make a bad fragrance if they tried. This smells so amazing!

June 11, 2014

awesome product, love it, escada is great

May 29, 2012

Smells like Mexican Sunsets, thats the best way I can explain it, my absolute fav.

May 05, 2012

This perfume is my absolute favourite! I always get compliments when I wear it. It is very fruity, tropical, and sweet, as well as a bit citrusy. The scent is not overpowering when worn which makes it perfect for summer. This was a limited edition fragrance, but I am still able to find it at some stores and online. Also, I know that Escada has just released a new line of perfumes which are similar to this scent, if you're unable to find Taj Sunet anywhere.