Eska Mineral Water Reviews

Ranked #490 out of 539 in Misc

August 11, 2014

I love this natural spring water! It has a fresh sweet taste, and never tastes stale. I also love that it comes in a reusable/recyclable aluminum bottle! It is a product of Canada.

July 29, 2014

it didnt have that "plastic bottled water" taste, it felt fresh and not old

April 26, 2014

this is the best water I have ever tasted along with there plain spring water. I will not buy any other brand it tastes amazing is so refreshing the issue I have is they don't sell it in very many stores where i live.

November 04, 2013

J adore cette, je trouve que c est la meilleure sur Le marcher. Elle est rafraîchissante Et légère.

August 22, 2013

the best water ever, they have in plastic bottles on good price

February 16, 2010

As Eska states on it site not all water is created equal, this after tasting Eska water rings true. I have never been 1 to go crazy over bottled water , I mean why pay for something you can get for free but when I tasted eska my opinion changed. This water is hans down the most fresh , clean and crisp water out there. This review is about their mineral water ( like Perrier ). Never one for soda but as someone who does lie to get some fizz once and a while I was a perrier drinker, now with so many companies producing mineral water I have tried many to see if anything better is out there and YEs there is. Eska Mineral water is nothing short of superbe, I have even taken a few sips sealed the botle back up and drank the rest the next day and it was exactly the same as the day before . as if I had just opened the bottle. I claim that even Perrier the leader in mineral can't bost. Eska does not taste salty or like minerals, what you get is a fresh water taste with bubbles. If you get the chance I say give it a go , I am sure that you to will love it