Eska Water - Natural Spring Water

Eska Water - Natural Spring Water Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 77 in Water

August 21, 2016

A hotel I stayed at provided me with Eska water. The water tasted like... well... pure water, which is a good thing. I also like how the bottle is made out of a more sturdy plastic.

July 09, 2016

Eska is a water brand from Canada, it taste really good: no plastic or salt taste, it just tastes pure water. love it! Plus, I really like the design of the bottles, i think it's cute. Snow, Rock, Water Drop :3

June 28, 2016

This is my favorite water. I always buy this water because it's the best. It's so good when it's cold, everyone loves it here. Way much better than the other ones.

April 20, 2016

This is the only bottled water that I buy. It has a clean fresh with no taste at all. I find that some spring waters have an "earthy, dirty" (for lack of better words) taste. If you get a chance, try it and compare it to the spring water you are drinking. YOu won't be disappointed.

March 31, 2016

Cette eau de source est vraiment excellente. On voit que c'est une eau de qualité. Le goût n'est pas trop prononcé et elle est aussi bonne à température pièce que froide.

January 14, 2016

This is the only bottled water I can drink. It tates great and is absolutely refreshing. It can be hard to get that 8 glasses of water in every day but Eska water takes the trouble away :) I recently vowed to stop drinking soda for the new year and Ive replaced the soda in my pantry with Eska water. I do not miss the soda at all ! Great product.

November 16, 2015

The taste can be improved. It`s not too bad. But quality is good, good price. Sometimes with other brand I
have diarrhea. With Eska I`m never sick.

October 06, 2015

This water is fantastic ! Taste great, love that there's less salt than other bottle water . Only thing is it is quite expensive but I would buy this water over nestle or any store brand water .

May 03, 2015

I know its only water but its better taseing them some out there

April 12, 2015

This water is pricey than some other bottled water but it is worth it. It has less salt and fresher tasting than other brands. I will continue to buy it even though the cost of a 12 pack is the same or more than what you could pay for a 24 pack of other brands.