Good

ESQIDO Mink Lashes Reviews

Ranked #229 out of 405 in Makeup

January 18, 2017

The Little Black Lashes provided a striking, natural look. Compared to my tried and true Ardell, I'll admit that the quality isn't fully there given the higher price. The cotton lash band felt incredibly thick, to the point where it was poking me when I cut it down on an angle. The lashes don't bend very well on my round eyes, so they would likely fit better on almond-shaped eyes.

The Companion Eyelash Glue ($10 USD) comes in a convenient tube with a fine brush applicator. The glue stays on well, as it definitely took some scrubbing to get that swatch off in the photo below. It is a thin formula that goes on white and dries clear. It isn't goopy like the Duo glue, which could be good or bad depending on your taste. I prefer a slightly thicker formula since I'm still a false lash noob, and I find that the thicker glues are more forgiving.

January 05, 2015

Love love love my Esqido lashes, so full and dense. Amaze-balls

February 02, 2014

GORGEOUS LASHES EVER! I bought these lashes for my best friend's wedding and they look incredible! I mean it looks real and not fake. The lashes are also quite easy to apply. Ahhh..so fluffy! I got quite a bit of compliments throughout the night. IN LOVE...plus you can wear them up to 25 times which is pretty good considering the price of these lashes. I got it here : http://ESQIDO.com

Ear12343 added a new review for

best foundation

best foundation

favorite food

winter please goooo away

blubie added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath