essence 3D Duo Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #537 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

February 17, 2016

The texture of the eye shadow is very nice and creamy. However this color #04 irresistible caramel cream is not so hot. The light color is too light for a good contrast. so...

September 25, 2015

GREAT price, Amazing quality. Love my purple 3D Duo Eye Shadow from Essence. It really helps define my almond shaped eyes and helps draw the unique color and shape of my eyes. This product on first use amazed me with the way my eyes seemed to be a different color as opposed to my usual shadow.

August 21, 2015

THE PRICE IS UNBEATABLE! BUT, dun...dun...dunnn....... honestly, not the best quality of makeup. The eye shadows do the job and are pretty good, but just not the best quality. I do respect this brand for being more than affordable, but I guess they could step their game up with more selection and better quality. I know, I know, sometimes better quality equals higher prices, I'm just really rooting for this brand to never be at the price like the other guys.

August 20, 2015

I love this eyeshadow shade.Its neutral and makes my eyes pop out .I like the fact that it stays the whole day on my eyes and its so easy to apply

June 09, 2015

I love this eye shadow ! It goes on really nice and doesn't get all over my face and clothing

April 03, 2015

They aren't the highest of quality but for a cheap eyeshadow duo they work pretty good. Recommend using a primer with them though otherwise they won't stay on the eyelid for very long.

March 24, 2015

Essence 3D duo eyeshadow
I'd been thoroughly impressed with Essence products so far so I didn't hesitate when I saw the 3D duo eyeshadow in "irresistible purr-ple" which were two shades of purple; a lilac and a grape.
It's packaging and outward appearance is really pretty and the colours jump out at you saying "buy me".
When applying however, I tried a couple times with just the duo before I got frustrated. No matter how I contoured it, it looked very matte and like I had a black eye.
Wiping my eyelid clean, I wet the grape colour and used it as a liner for my top eyelid. I applied a sparkly white from a different brand to most of the lid, then with the lilac colour I gently smudged just out of and over the inner corner of my eye, and then gently dusted it around the white and winged it outwards.
Then wetting the lilac, I painted a very thin line as a liner for my bottom eyelid.
With a thick coat of dark mascara, this ended up being very pretty, but after 4 hours of wear, it had smudged and I was walking around with "black eyes" again and opted to take it off completely to avoid embarrassment.
For that reason, I won't buy this again. For short wear, this can be a very pretty shadow and liner IF you add another base colour and only use it for contouring. When that's done it does give a 3D effect as it says it does but don't be fooled into thinking only the two colours will give you that effect.
Price-wise... Cheap, but you get what you pay for.

January 31, 2015

I was a little nervous to get it at first because the price was cheap but the product feels like it could be from a high end retail store. This product is awesome and I would recommend it to anyone.

January 27, 2015

Amazing product for the price it is listed for. Would totally buy again and recommend to all my friends ! thanks for a great product !!

October 30, 2014

3D Duo is one of my favorite eyeshadow I use from Essence. It works so well. I have tried the teal, pink, and purple and have had amazing results with all of them! The price is great, and even though it's cheap, you still get satisfying results. I have been using these eyeshadows for over a year now and I continue to do so.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation