essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 335 in Powder

October 08, 2016

This is so inexpensive it's a must have in your collection. I use this every morning to take away the shine on my forehead and nose. It doesn't leave any white residue and lasts for a very long time. It's not a high end product so expect some touch ups during the day.

October 04, 2016

this essence matt fixing powder is so smooth and silky. it gives a natural finish to the skin and it does not add any coverage. it have oily skin and it keeps me matte for about 4 hours which is amazing. it is also so affordable so i highly recommand

July 29, 2016

This product may work for others, but it didn't work for me. I was hoping that it would help set my face. All my life I've had normal/combo skin but this summer I've developed oily skin, and my foundation keeps sliding off my face throughout the day. I hoped that this would help, but it hasn't. As for the "white-cast" I've heard about, I haven't had any problems with that. It goes on my skin transparent. However, this product hasn't helped my makeup stay on throughout the day so I'm undecided on if I will buy it in the future.

June 27, 2016

Many reviewers stated that this product really controlled their oiliness. I have a lot of oiliness on my nose, and was hoping this would keep me matte for a few hours. It truly did not work for me at all. I become oily after less than an hour of wear. This may be good for people with dry skin. Still can't go wrong with the price though! Worth a try.

June 23, 2016

This whole company is amazing they make products so affordable and the products rock this power is amazing for the on the go and when you get a little shiny though out the day this is perfect for your purse i will buy this product again for sure

May 28, 2016

This is sooo cheap, but really good. It is a translucent powder (compact style) that helps matify the face. It makes my skin look smooth with foundation, and doesn't make it look dry or cakey.

May 04, 2016

This product has the worst packaging ever, always ends up breaking in my makeup bag, but at least it is really effective. I dont buy it anymore because of the packaging but if you need a cheap matifying powder this one is perfect.

April 21, 2016

This product works but the issue I have is that it leaves a bit of a white cast on my face. So I have to use a very light hand. If it was translucent I would give it 5 stars. I have light-med skin tone. For anyone with tan or darker skin I would steer clear of this one.

April 03, 2016

I can't figure out why Essence products are so cheap, because they are by far my favourite makeup products! I love the Compact Powder because it covers well, stays on, and doesn't irritate my skin. You don't have to apply 20 times a day either, which is a huge bonus!

March 19, 2016

I really like this powder! For the price and quality, you can't beat it. I have bought a couple of these now, and always have a back up. I keep it in my purse for on the go. I bought a travel powder brush to use with it, it's great for touch ups