essence All About Nude Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #398 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

November 13, 2016

I really like this palette. For the price it is worth every penny!
I use it almost every day and I am often being asked what eyeshadows am I wearing..

February 19, 2016

I can't say enough good things about this company. This product is amazing and so affordable. It is my go to for my everyday makeup routine. The colours are beautiful and the quality is just as good as those expensive brands.

January 26, 2016

Okay, so I really really love this palette because is all the colors I love to wear plus its metallic. The colors are very pigmented and they don't really need a primer or base color to enhance the color. The only downfall about this palette is that the makeup fallout is difficult to fix up because as I stated, its metallic.

April 23, 2015

Great stuff for the price, it was my fave for the moeny

April 23, 2015

Pros

Easy To Apply
Good Pigmentation
Versatile

Cons

Too powdery
Need a brush to apply
Dark colors are not dark enough for eyelines

April 09, 2015

Amazing pigment and beautiful colours!

April 03, 2015

These to me are too pink based and they aren't as pigmented as I would like them to be.

November 15, 2014

There are a few colour options of this particular 'All About' series. Because I generally like Essence Shadow and have had really good luck with shimmery colours but I didn't find this set a winner. In general the colours are pretty light making it difficult to get much variation.