essence BIG! Lashes Triple Black Mascara

essence BIG! Lashes Triple Black Mascara Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 822 in Mascara

May 09, 2016

Essense is a brand that is so cheap and really good quality for a lot of their products, surprisingly. I mean I just gave DIOR a flimsy review! This mascara is a tiny fraction of the cost! The formula is wet and doesn't dry out, therefore no flakes. This is great in general, but especially for us gals that gave seasonal allergies. It's not a top shelf product but it gives a really great look for the price. Considering how often you have to replace mascara you just cannot go wrong with this one. It gives a nice full look and stays put. I like to wing it out to the side for a more dramatic look. Definitely recommended!

March 18, 2016

I love this mascara as a go to. Very affordable, can sometimes find for $3.99 at SDM. Last all day, gives my lashes great length and volume with no clumping. my go to and can have multiples as the price is just right.

March 16, 2016

I love this mascara. Its a great option to have incase you're traveling or going anywhere where you think you might lose it. I take it traveling so I can toss it and other makeup to make a little extra room for shopping. I don't mind because I can just buy another when when I get home!

March 16, 2016

I love this mascara especially for the cheap price! It works great and I use the black color and it comes out very black. Also it maintains well in rain and weather conditions like rain and snow.

February 19, 2016

This is the best Mascara I have ever tried! I have really small blonde eyelashes and this Mascara makes it look like I'm wearing Falsies. Not only does it work really well but it is super affordable! this is my new go to mascara.

January 26, 2016

For a drugstore quality brand, this had outstanding results! I have average length eyelashes but so many people were complimenting how this mascara makes my "long lashes" pop. People were also shocked by the price that I paid for it, many gal friends and even my mom had to go pick it up

January 16, 2016

Love this product. Works just as well as the expensive mascaras out there

October 01, 2015

Love this macara makes lashes longer and very build able

October 01, 2015

Love this mascara. It makes my eyelashes look longer.

September 26, 2015

I would recommend this product I like it a lot !