essence Color and Go Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

Our international best selling nail art polish in a set of 6 popular colors. With a precision brush so you can easily create any art you can think of.

November 07, 2016

Honnêtement ,le prix de ce vernis est super pour la qualité qu'il offre.Essence offre toujours des produits assez bon pour le prix demandé alors je n'ai pas douter de l'effet des vernis.Je le recommande!

October 14, 2016

The price of this nail polish is incredible for its quality! I find it really stands up to other drug store brands and comes in really cute and bright colours! I noticed a family member of mine wearing this for days without any chipping or reapplication so I picked up one myself and was super pleased! I think the clear base coat is great as well!

September 19, 2016

I love changing up my nail colours and essence provides a decent colour selection as well as a really nice top coat. I don't find it has the staying power that other brands do but for the price they're pretty decent.

September 19, 2016

These nail polishes are worth every penny paid. They are inexpensive and work very well. They have to be used with a top coat as they do chip easily without on. The fast drying drops that essence makes for nail polish is also a great buy with these nail polishes!

July 23, 2016

It can't be any more of a deal than purchasing one of these. Great pricing!! Essence has a line of all sorts of affordable makeup it's hard to argue against it because even if you don't like something- so what- it was only two bucks- no big loss. I personally love the nail polish! The colors are great. The formula does last on me. But like anything, if you're constantly shuffling and moving around, you might prefer something else.

July 23, 2016

These are pretty decent nail polishes. Not the best, but they do have a really good price. I like the range of colours there are and I also like the shape of the bottle.

July 06, 2016

There isn't a huge selection of colours, but they do have the basics and they also release some different shades seasonally. I have most colours and they are very streaky and do not coat your nails very well. You sometimes need to apply 3 - 4 coats to have a nice, even look and then it seems to take forever to dry because you have so much polish on your nails. Also, the bottle itself is very small and I feel the polish gets thick and "goopy" quickly inside the bottle, I only get a decent application once before it gets too thick.
However, for the price - you can't go wrong.

May 20, 2016

Great colours though the formula on a bunch is streaky and goopy. But for the price you can't beat it. I'm not wild about the brush, too wide and curved for my taste and it holds a lot more product than necessary.

March 27, 2016

I buy this nail polish before buying any other unless I can't find the colour I want at the time. I like this nail polish because it's the same quality if not better than the expensive nail polishes and it's so easy to find. I will continue to buy and use this nail polish.

March 21, 2016

The polish does what it's supposed to and for the price, can't really be beat! This line of Essence colours seem to have quite unique colours that many other mainstream polish brands can't keep up with. Many of the colours have shimmers, micro-glitter, or are textured which is nice as you can see if you like it before you invest in pricier brands. They seem to have a large variety of core colours and occasionally add new colours. I love that the lid is the same colour as the polish colour as it makes it easier to find polishes while they are in storage. The bottle shape is unique yet are not difficult to use. I find Essence polishes last quite well on me as long as I have a good base and top coat - if I use the colour without anything else the polish does show minor tip wear and sometimes chipping. But overall, for the price and uniquness I would definitely recommend Essence Color and Go!