essence cosmetics 24HR Liquid Eye Liner

essence cosmetics 24HR Liquid Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 776 in Eye Liner

September 18, 2015

now to those who aren't willing to splurge on makeup, like me essence is the brand to go. super cheap and works great

June 30, 2015

Best liquid eyeliner cheap stays on very well haven't bought a different/ more expensive liquid eyeliner after using essence 24 hour liquid eyeliner. Easy to use.. And easy to take off! I would definitely keep buying products from this company thanks!!

May 27, 2015

I love all of essence products. They honestly make affordable stuff that works better than a lot of products I usually buy.

April 27, 2015

Works just as well if not better than high end eyeliners. LOVE IT! it is always sold out unfortunately Definitely amazing for the price! !

April 24, 2015

I really like how easy and smooth this goes on. Makes my eyes look great.

April 24, 2015

Out of frustrating for all the other more expensive similar products, I picked this one up. And I love it! It lasts a long time, goes on smoothly, and is easy to control.

April 11, 2015

For a cheap eyeliner this stuff is pretty good. It goes on smoothly and lasts until you remove it. I was pleasantly surprised by this liquid liner. It is also waterproof which is awesome.