essence cosmetics Eyebrow Designer Pencil
Good

essence cosmetics Eyebrow Designer Pencil Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

July 11, 2015

Found this eyebrow pencil in my makeup bag one day and to be quite honest, I had absolutely ZERO IDEA where it came from. But I started to try it out and fill in my brows everyday with this eyebrow pencil, and I'll admit - I was pleasantly surprised. Not only is this eyebrow pencil extremely affordable (I believe I purchased this for around only $2.50 at Shoppers), but it works really well given its price. The actual pencil is made the way a pencil crayon is, meaning it comes out with a pointy tip and you sharpen it every so often once the tip starts to dull. Once sharpened, it works amazingly and fills in the brows very naturally. It even has a little brush comb at the end of the pencil to comb out your brows and keep them in place.

Overall, I really enjoy this eyebrow pencil and for only $2.50, this item is definitely a STEAL! I would most likely purchase it again and continue to ensure my brows are ON FLEEEEK. Haha.

March 25, 2015

Super creamy and it works super well, The colour matches perfectly! Definitely pick one up and try it, it's so cheap and I think you'll fall in love with it! The only con is that you have to sharpen it and I am messy and I end up losing product because I get it all over the place.

December 01, 2014

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product, It's my FAVORITE eyebrow pencil!, it's not to soft, not to hard, blends SUPER well, and it's a GREAT price!