essence Eye Liner Pen Reviews

Ranked #210 out of 776 in Eye Liner

July 31, 2016

THIS EYELINER IS A HOLY GRAIL. If you have hooded, oily eyelids like me you need this eyeliner in your life. It is the perfect dupe for Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liner in Trooper at a fraction of the price ($2.99)! It is definitely not waterproof but as long as you do not constantly rub your eyes, this eyeliner will stay on until you want to take it off. It took me a while exploring different eyeliners to see which ones would smudge and run on me and my search is done. This eyeliner is the best one I have tried. The sharp, precise end allows for maximum control of your line/wing and this is perfect for beginners. I have had mine for 5 months now and it has not dried out yet! It is extremely pigmented, and I can’t recommend it enough!

May 02, 2016

This eyeliner works so well for the price. If you don't do your makeup or eyeliner daily and don't want to splurge on a high en product that you won't use that often, this is perfect.

March 07, 2016

This is definitely my go-to eyeliner! The pen goes on nice and dark and is super easy to use plus the price is amazing! Every time I see this eyeliner at Shoppers I stock up because they sell out so fast!

July 23, 2015

This is so cheep and works so good! I would highly recommend it.

July 23, 2015

Love this product. Goes on nice and smooth and comparable to high end products.

July 06, 2015

Very cheap compared to the fancy brand name eyeliner, easy to apply, great colours, lasts all day and isn't a nightmare to wash off. It also comes in a twistable pencil so you don't have to keep sharpening it, another bonus is that Essence doesn't test on animals.

February 24, 2015

worst stuff ive ever used... a eye liner from the dollar store would probably be better.. i put it on and it just runs.,, terrible

February 20, 2015

I love essence but this eyeliner ran out pretty quickly. the great thing is that it is only 1.99

February 05, 2015

I have the thin waterproof black one. It is the best eyeliner I've tried. I have thick black eyebrow hairs too, so sometimes I use it to lightly fill in the spots where the hairs have curled away. Extremely waterproof after about the first five minutes (needs a minute or two to stay so don't put it on and run out directly out the door into rain).

February 04, 2015

The pen style of this eyeliner makes it so easy to apply. I've struggled with applying other liquid eyeliners before, but this is super easy. It stays on, doesn't irritate, and gives a nice finish with consistent color. Such a great product, and the price just makes it all the more amazing.