• essence Eyebrow Designer
  • essence Eyebrow Designer

essence Eyebrow Designer Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

August 04, 2016

This eyebrow pencil is amazing. Its worth the purchase. i bought it at the drugstore, and i honestly dont regret it. It goes on smoothly, it dosent look too dark nor fake. It goes on naturally and follows my eyebrows natural arch. You just need to make sure it stays sharpened.

July 29, 2016

This product is AMAZING. (I have a scar in my eyebrow, so I just use it to fill that in. I have really full eyebrows, so I don't need to use brow powder or anything like that, which may affect my review.) The product last long, when I put it on, it will stay for most of the day, if not the whole day. (Not the case if I use an eyeliner from a different brand.) It doesn't move around. It's got a nice pigment. The brush it comes with on the cap is really useful. I think it's perfect for my purposes. Also, the price is what really sells it. You cannot beat the price It's super duper cheap.

July 08, 2016

This has been my go to eyebrow pencil since I bought it! I have used it every single day. It does a great job at filling in my eyebrows and shaping them a bit. It's great for everyday use! I bought a few products from essence at ulta and I am so pleased with all of them! I am so pleased with this product and essence overall. Seriously BUY THISSS!

April 03, 2015

I love this to fill in my brows! Since I am super pale I have the problem of all the 'blonde' eyebrow products being too orange or red based where as my eyebrows are more of a deeper ashy blonde and this has the perfect undertone for me personally! Plus it's super creamy and affordable.

February 19, 2014

This works very well for filling in lighter areas of my brows, just as long as I`m not too heavy-handed. I usually swipe the pencil on the back of my hand a few times to warm it up, and then apply it gently to certain areas. This brow pencil comes with a little brush on the lid, so you can brush the product through and kind of blend it in a bit. This alone makes it pretty awesome, and the pencil itself looks natural as long as you don`t use too much.
The way I use it this brow pencil will last me forever, and it was an amazing price. I bought blonde, which matches my brown hair pretty well, and there are only two other shades that get even darker, so these may not match everyone unfortunately. They work really well though, and are definitely worth checking out!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil