essence Gel-Look Topcoat Nail Polish
Good

essence Gel-Look Topcoat Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #227 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

September 30, 2016

This is my absolute favourite top coat! It adds plumpness and shine that really rivals a gel manicure but without the added hassle of removal. It extends the wear of my polish by a few extra days and it's incredibly affordable. You can't go wrong!

June 14, 2016

The "gel like appearance" factor is a total lie, unless having wet looking nails resemble actual gel polish. I find the mixture a bit too thick, even after 10 mins of drying my nails are wet enough to be smudged. I dry my nails between coats, to ensure this doesn't happen, but this polish seems to soak my nails. Don't waste your time buying this ever.

March 25, 2016

I really love this stuff! I can get so much shine and people have often asked me if my nails are shellac. The price is a joke and you really can't find anything comparable for this cheap. I prefer it to some higher end top coats. The consistency is nice - it isn't too watery and goes on smooth in a decently thick layer. Brush is smallish and rectangular and I have no complaints. I can easily go 3 days without chipping. The one downside for me is the drying time. I solve this by applying it over top of Seche Vite or some other quick dry top coat so that there are less layers to dry. Highly recommend this topcoat!

February 23, 2016

Excellent, inexpensive product that makes your at-home manicures look like a salon job, or a shellac without the expense, and without the harsh removal of shellac. Turns an ordinary polish job into a high gloss, "plump" shellac-looking finish instantly.
Highly recommend this product. Would also recommend using in conjunction with Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops.
I can apply 2 coats of nail polish, and one coat of this top coat, finished off with the drying drops and I'm ready to go!
NOTE: Nails aren't CURED fully, but you are able to do light work, or in my case, go to bed, and not get sheet marks the next morning.
Would never consider doing my nails again without both products.

April 03, 2015

This stuff is SHIINNNYYY and it can go a few days without chipping which is expected with the price.

March 24, 2015

Definitely leaves a satisfying shine on my nails. Cover well but lacks on the protecting part. Because it's almost like a gel-look, I always end up having all kinds of lines on it when I sleep after putting it on and drying it. However, thinking about it's affordable price, I think it's a pretty useful top coat after all.

November 24, 2014

Great price only like $3 has a gel like finish and super shiny! Love this top coat