Good

Essence Gel Nail Polishes Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

July 05, 2016

Pour une fraction du prix, il est possible d'avoir une manucure comme en salon. Les vernis sont très durables. Une bonne gamme de couleur est offerte. Il est préférable de toujours appliquer deux couches pour avoir un beau fini. Pour les couleurs qui sont plus pâles, je recommande d'appliquer trois couches pour s'assurer de l'opacité du vernis. Il est important de mettre la couche de base et la couche de finition. Une manucure dure entre 10 et 14 jours.

July 01, 2016

I was really impressed when I tried the essence gel nail polishes. The quality is really good, all the colours are really pretty and the nail polish lasted on me for about 7 days.

May 10, 2016

I tried this product once and refuse to try it again. Just like OPI nail polishes these nail polishes take a long time to dry and chip after day one. The colour choices available are very limited

April 01, 2016

I'm a huge fan of these polishes! I find that most of the colours only require a single coat and they stay chip free for a few days. They look like UV gels but remove with good old nail polish remover. For $2.99 they're a real steal!

April 01, 2016

Well now, I bought this clear Gel top coat and it was under 3 dollars. I put it on and then added polish and then used a top coat as well and my mani lasted for 7 days without a chip and I have my hands in cleaners all day at work. Can't be beat in my opinion!

January 04, 2016

I have a review on Gel Nail Polishes by Essence. Essence Cosmetics as you know is a value beauty brand, with a wide collection of high-quality products at amazingly low prices. The Gel Nail Polish collection is like a re-launch of their previous nail polishes, which provide gel quality nails without a UV-lamp. The collection consists of 16 new colors, plus the base and top coat.

Their gel nail polishes are priced at $2.99. Essence’s nail polish brushes are different from other brushes. They are like flat paddle brushes, which allows for a streak free nail polish application. I had the opportunity to try out all 16 shades and base + top coat. I grouped the shades for easier colour reference. The Gel polishes do not have distinct names but are classified by a number.

All of their colours dry extremely fast which I love, as I wouldn’t use it often, if it had longer drying times. The base coat dries by the time you have finished applying a coat to both hands and they are ready for the gel colour. The top coat is applied over top.

The appearance and texture are very polished. The polish only started to wear between the 5th/6th day but I found it to last even longer if I took the time to apply the top coat a little past the edges of my nail (similar to how they apply the top coat when getting acrylic nails).

The top coat really does give it a gel shine, without the lengthy removal process. It wipes away with regular nail polish remover. The top and base coat are $4.49 each and they really do extend the durability of the nail polish.

You can browse their products at www.essence-cosmetics.com. If you’re in Canada, you can pick up their selection of products from Shoppers Drug Mart. Do give their products a try if you haven’t already! :)

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?