Essence gel waterproof eye pencil
Good

Essence gel waterproof eye pencil Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 776 in Eye Liner

November 07, 2016

This is one of the nicest eye pencils I have ever come across personally. my next review is the best ever!!!It comes in a very nice selection of colors, the usuals and then a couple of fun colors thrown in lavender twilight,blue lagoon which I got and this gorgeous shade of green that I cannot remember the name for, sorry ladies. Anyway, I just had to tell you all about this eve liner because it glides on so nicely and effortlessly that it is awesome! it has a wonderful advancer so you don't even have to sharpen it. I am totally impressed and it is also super cheap,(I paid $3.99 only at Shopper's) I really hope you like it as much as me, it is definitely a keeper!

September 17, 2016

This retractable eyeliner is a must have product! Essence is a very affordable brand with amazing quality! this water proof eyeliner stays in my waterline all day long with no smudging or smearing! It comes in 6 different colours. I have the black, brown and navy. The brown is my everyday go to eyeliner and it makes my green eyes really pop!