Essence gel waterproof eye pencil
Good

Essence gel waterproof eye pencil Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 793 in Eye Liner

November 07, 2016

This is one of the nicest eye pencils I have ever come across personally. my next review is the best ever!!!It comes in a very nice selection of colors, the usuals and then a couple of fun colors thrown in lavender twilight,blue lagoon which I got and this gorgeous shade of green that I cannot remember the name for, sorry ladies. Anyway, I just had to tell you all about this eve liner because it glides on so nicely and effortlessly that it is awesome! it has a wonderful advancer so you don't even have to sharpen it. I am totally impressed and it is also super cheap,(I paid $3.99 only at Shopper's) I really hope you like it as much as me, it is definitely a keeper!

September 17, 2016

This retractable eyeliner is a must have product! Essence is a very affordable brand with amazing quality! this water proof eyeliner stays in my waterline all day long with no smudging or smearing! It comes in 6 different colours. I have the black, brown and navy. The brown is my everyday go to eyeliner and it makes my green eyes really pop!

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset