essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
Good

essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #299 out of 773 in Mascara

May 05, 2016

This is my current mascara and i like it a lot. I wanted a cheap mascara to help me make it to my first pay day (after being loooking for jobs for a month i was getting short on money) and i was surprised how well this product works. It gives volume and lenght. Yes it tends to clump a bit cause the brush deposits way too much product, but i found a solution. I use a defining mascara over it (cheap NYC, a red tube) and it makes my lashes look very nice. For the price i paid, i am really happy with it. :)

January 28, 2016

It might be good for people with long lashes, however for myself i did not like the brush, it was chunky and had an odd smell.

December 18, 2015

Updated On: December 18, 2015

This is a great mascara! I found it to be pretty durable on days that I hit the gym with my mascara still on. It does not flake and it is easy to remove. It separates your lashes nicely and gives great volume but nothing too extreme. The only downfall of this product is that you must curl your lashes in order to get the most out of it. Definitely my new favorite go-to mascara! And only 5$!! :)

May 29, 2015

There were reviews on here for I love extreme volume mascara, but I have only tried the I love extreme CRAZY volume mascara so i began this on :P I am assuming they are different. This is the one in the big pink tube. This mascara is another one of Essence's super awesome products. For five bucks this mascara delivers results that rival my Chanel La Volume de Chanel and my MAC mascara! It is a little bit clumpy if you aren't careful but I don't exactly mind that myself. I like it when my lashes are super dark and super thick so it works for me! It is a must have and I will always repurchase this one!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches