Good

essence Lash Mania Reloaded False Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #415 out of 773 in Mascara

May 10, 2016

I normally love Essence products! So when I bought this mascara I was super pumped to try it out. I was sadly disappointed. It left black flakes all under my eyes. I gave this mascara a good run to prove itself, I wore it 10 times. Every time it flaked. Makes me sad to toss away something.

April 03, 2015

This does nothing for my lashes and I find it clumps super easily.

February 20, 2015

I have next to no eyelashes and this mascara changed everything for me. it was cheap and very good.

September 10, 2014

Cannot believe how great this mascara is. Its actually better than some high end mascaras. Its most certainly worth every penny. I love the whole essence mascara line in general.

August 11, 2014

I certainly prefer a drier mascara formula as wetter formulas make my baby lashes very droopy and heavy-feeling. It didn’t give me the look of a thousand more lashes which left me a little sad, but I have always found that with mascaras, I can never seem to get everything I want all in one bottle. This is a mascara that I would use daily for my everyday eye look as it gives my eyes more definition and thickens my existing lashes. Wear-time was all day and because it is a drier formula, never leaves me with raccoon eyes. This mascara is also ophthalmologically-approved so if you have sensitive eyes, this is a wonderfully affordable mascara that won’t irritate your eyes. No, it wasn’t life-altering, but all in all, I actually quite like this mascara for the value and results I get!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag