Good

Essence Lash Princess False Last Effect Mascara Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 773 in Mascara

October 01, 2016

I have been using Dior, Lancôme, and there real lashes all mascaras are around the $30 mark. I decided I was going to get a cheaper one for a spare so I didn't have to spend so much, and I ended up getting this one and I'm honestly never going to buy another kind again I'm constantly being asked if I'm wearing fake lashes, it makes them so long and bold and thick! I tell everyone about it!! LOVE

August 08, 2016

I love this mascara a lot. It lengthens my lashes a lot and adds volume and fullness that I never had before. It can get a bit clumpy so you have to be careful if you add more than one coat but I just use a lash comb so it works out great and I love how my lashes look after. I wish they had a waterproof version.

August 02, 2016

BUY IT!!!!!!!!! I was loving my 'they're real' mascara but I was finding it a bit pricey. I am in a makeup group and one of the ladies recommended this so I tried it out. I honestly have never had a product work so well and make my lashes so long. 100% you need to buy and I will be repurchasing :)

June 23, 2016

This mascara is out of this world i cannot begin to explain how great this mascara is. I've tried a lot of high end to drug store and specialty mascaras on the market. And for less than five dollars you can have lashes out of this world this is now my fav mascara and will re purchase over and over again i got this at the superstore

June 18, 2016

Better than my $40 mascara. This mascara is incredible and leaves my lashes looking full and not clumpy whatsoever. If you're looking for an affordable quality mascara, this is 100% for you. This is honestly something everyone should have in their makeup bag.

June 08, 2016

This is a great affordable mascara, I mostly love it for the brush. It gives me great volume, separates my lashes as well. The packaging is so cute too. I'm glad I tried this mascara because I usually go for higher end brands but this is great and affordable

May 31, 2016

For 5 bucks this is a crazy good mascara! It gave me everything I want in my lashes - volume, dark colour, separation, and length. It really amplified my lashes and it is super affordable. I also liked the curved brush and the corset design on the tube.

May 09, 2016

I gave this mascara a perfect score because you just cannot go wrong with it. It's so ultra cheap it's mind boggling the quality you get for such an inexpensive product. I like the slightly wet texture so I can apply many coats without dry time. No lash curler needed because the wand grabs the roots of the lashes and with a few wiggles and pulling up and to the sides it gives a very dramatic look. I will definitely repurchase and I definitely recommend, especially to anyone on a budget.

March 19, 2016

I have tried probably EVERY drugstore mascara and also a few high end ones. My go to fave was always The Falsies mascara. I was browsing through the essence products and came across this gem and decided to give it a shot. I mean, a mascara for $3.99??? :o This is now my every day fave mascara, I have repurchased numerous times and it has never failed me. I think it's even better than the 3D fibre mascara that everyone is talking about....as I have both, I prefer the Essence. I love this stuff. It has never flaked, smudged or clumped on me., give it a shot, you won't be disappointed!

February 14, 2016

For an inexpensive drugstore mascara, it's amazing. Seriously, it is. With just one coat, your lashes are completely transformed from small to HUGE without clumping. I originally received this in an Ipsy bag but have actually bought it about 3 different times since then. I carry one around with me all the time.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation