essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #255 out of 801 in Mascara

January 09, 2017

essence has some darn good products! And the prices are fabulous! I had tried a couple of their products, an eyeshadow here, a mascara there. I decided to purchase this last week when my daughter and I were in Shopper's Drug Mart. At $4.99 Canadian, as if I would say no. And to my delight, and that of the cheapskate inside me, it worked pretty darn good! No complaints. A couple of coats does the lashes nicely. Have not noticed any flaking or irritation. Not my holy grail, but not to far off either. And the packaging is adorable.

November 08, 2016

Le mascara fonctionne très bien et est à un petit prix. Il est vraiment abordable et je suis surprise de la qualité du produit. Il vaut la peine d'être essayer.

October 19, 2016

This is defintely a hit mascara from Essence. I think it was around $3.99/$4.99 and had the same effect as some very expensive mascaras. It gave me that mascara look. It gave me volume and length and had a great coat to my lashes. I want to try some of the other ones just as a comparison, but from reviews I've seen, looks like they are all great!

September 27, 2016

The packaging is what caught my eye.
    But for the price it is a great mascara, the shape of the brush work well to give my lashes a lifted and full look.
    Out of the 3 mascaras I have tried from essence it meets it claims.

February 28, 2016

Not gonna lie I only bought this for the bottle! But once I tried it. It won its way into my heart! It is a bit heavy on my eyelashes but it does give them the lent I want and does not clump! Any mascara that does not clump is a win for me.

September 01, 2015

I loved this at first but it makes my lashes too big and after two months its already drying out and getting clumpy.