essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #250 out of 773 in Mascara

November 08, 2016

Le mascara fonctionne très bien et est à un petit prix. Il est vraiment abordable et je suis surprise de la qualité du produit. Il vaut la peine d'être essayer.

October 19, 2016

This is defintely a hit mascara from Essence. I think it was around $3.99/$4.99 and had the same effect as some very expensive mascaras. It gave me that mascara look. It gave me volume and length and had a great coat to my lashes. I want to try some of the other ones just as a comparison, but from reviews I've seen, looks like they are all great!

September 27, 2016

The packaging is what caught my eye.
But for the price it is a great mascara, the shape of the brush work well to give my lashes a lifted and full look.
Out of the 3 mascaras I have tried from essence it meets it claims.

February 28, 2016

Not gonna lie I only bought this for the bottle! But once I tried it. It won its way into my heart! It is a bit heavy on my eyelashes but it does give them the lent I want and does not clump! Any mascara that does not clump is a win for me.

September 01, 2015

I loved this at first but it makes my lashes too big and after two months its already drying out and getting clumpy.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS