essence Like A Day In A Candy Shop Fragrance

essence Like A Day In A Candy Shop Fragrance Reviews

1 review
Ranked #564 out of 1213 in Perfume

September 12, 2014

I enjoy a sweet fragrance, so the idea of smelling like a candy shop did seem fairly appealing. that said, I wasn't quite sure what to expect from a fragrance that costs $5. While there were testers in store, it was busy, so I opted not to spray it. I figured if it was absolutely terrible, I could absorb the loss. Luckily that wasn't the case though!

With to notes of peach and orchid a heart of lilac, jasmine and heliotrope, and a base of vanilla, musk and tonka bean, this is much more neutral than the candy shop name implies. On first spritz, you do get a fair bit of alcohol, but once that dries, you get a really nice sweet-floral. The jasmine and lilac are most apparent to me at first followed by a warm vanilla. As mentioned, it's not as sweet as you would expect- I am a fan of Pink Sugar and this is not even close to being as sweet as it is. Actually, I find this scent to be quite similar to Prada Candy and tend to get asked what I'm wearing whenever I wear it.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Late menstrual cycle?

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care