essence Lip Liner Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 113 in Lip Liner

October 14, 2016

Petit prix et très bonne qualité du produit. Crémeux sur les lèvres ,il est facile à appliquer. Beau choix de couleur et bonne tenue sur les lèvres. Bravo essence.

October 14, 2016

I purchased this because I've had really positive experiences with other essence products and this was very similar. I purchased two colours, one in a mauve and one in a berry tone. I found the mauve to match the most of my lipsticks but so far i've had a hard time of applying it evenly. It seems to be a bit on the dry side. The berry toned liner however is quite creamy and I can really get a straight line from it. I believe it was only $2.50, so for that price i'm thoroughly impressed.

April 08, 2016

These are fantastic for how cheap they are. I think they are 1 or 2 dollars at my local shoppers. I have a few shades but I use a nude shade most often. In addition to lining my lips I sometimes apply this all over my lips as a base for lipstick and it makes it last longer. The quality of these for the price is awesome and I'm excited to try more essence products.

April 01, 2016

One of my favourite Essence products. I pick these up at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. They offer a variety of different shades - My favourite is in Mauve, which is a cool, pinky shade. The product is pretty long wearing, and the best part is it is VERY affordable.

March 29, 2016

This is probably the cheapest lip liner I can find that is such good quality. It lasts all day, is very pigmented and creamy, and it's just a great product. I love using this product and I'll probably buy it in every shade because it's so inexpensive.

January 05, 2016

A long lasting lip liner for a great price! I own a liner in the shade, Soft Berry. What I can say about this shade is that it gives me the perfect nude berry shade.I use this with the lipstick shade, Barely There, for nude matte lips that go with any eye makeup. I'd definitely purchase this again.

December 29, 2015

I have most of the colours and they are all creamy and super pigmented. Definitely worth the price (< 2 dollars CAD) and I will continue to repurchase.

November 08, 2015

Just like the lipstick this product blew me away. For the price of this liner it is well worth it.

September 12, 2015

The price of the product makes it worth it. You may have to reapply it every 45 minutes but it's so cheap you can't go wrong.

May 27, 2015

I have in the nude and soft berry, both of which are so creamy and applies very smoothly on my lips without drying them. They are super pigmented and cheap (about $2.25 each at regular price). I sometimes wear these liners on top of my lip balm as regular lipstick!

Netflix

Old Navy Stores

gadzooks added a new review for
    Laughing Cow Cheese Cubes

she-she has started a new forum topic
    HELP! my skin has turned against me!

Bath & Body Works