• Essence liquid lipstick

Essence liquid lipstick Reviews

Ranked #296 out of 1019 in Lipstick

1.5/5

November 12, 2016

If I could describe my feelings on this liquid lipstick in one word it would be "ugh". I found this product to be extremely thick, sticky and unflattering. The gloss looked like I had slathered honey on my lips, and all the colours reminded me of barbie playtime makeup I used to use as a kid. I bought 3 colours and didn't end up liking any of them. If that wasn't bad enough, a month later the product had separated and spilled in my makeup drawer. For $3.99 I thought it was a steal, but this product isn't even worth that much in my opinion. It honestly just looks like childrens makeup to me.

September 17, 2016

This lipsticks are amazing. I usully don't like glossy lips but I am in love with these! I bought 3 different colours of them! they are hydrating and there are beautiful shades and they are pretty long lasting especially for the price! I get 3-4 hours out of the application.

August 10, 2016

The Essence liquid lipsticks are so great. There are about 5 or 6 shades in the range and perform like high end products, and for only 4$ each, you can afford to snag the entire collection!. Beautiful shades for everyone and lasts a long time.

February 23, 2016

This is a nice liquid lipstick. It cost 3.99 at a Shoppers Drugmart. There were many shades. This lipstick does not dry matte and leaves your lips sticky. I personally don't have an issue with that. It has a good 3 hour staying power on me at least. I enjoy this lipstick and at the price I will repurchase different shades.

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!