essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 776 in Eye Liner

November 08, 2016

I have these pencils in black (01 black fever) and brown (02 hot chocolate), and they are my go-to eyeliner pencils. I recently purchased a higher end brand, thinking it would perform better, but it smudged and transferred so badly, I tossed it in the garbage, and went back to essence right away.
The liner goes on smoothly, and doesn't budge, even on my oily eyelids.
The black is dark and smooth, and the brown is perfect for a less dramatic look.

December 31, 2015

I love these pencils, the price is great so I can always try something new and unexpected without breaking the bank.

July 03, 2015

I really like these eyeliner pencils because they come in really fun colours that last all day long. I get sick of wearing the same brown or black eyeliner so I always have fun trying out new colours from the Essence collection.

June 10, 2015

For a value priced eyeliner these definitely deliver quality. The colour shows up well and they glide on smoothly. They're not pointed enough to do anything too technical but they're perfect for a pop of colour. I like to use them when I want some colour on my lids but don't have the time to apply eye shadow.

April 07, 2015

I really like these, they apply smooth and creamy and they last for the day. The colour selection used to be less limited but a few of the colours I liked got discontinued. Now, there's only a few colours that I'd pick up again. Also, many of the colours have glitter in them. I don't really mind it for these, but I know some people can't stand glitter in their eye liner

April 03, 2015

These are nice and creamy for a beautiful pop of colour! They aren't pointed enough to do a precise thin line or a wing but for just a nice eyelid colour they are wonderful!

November 15, 2014

I purchased this for a Halloween costume because it was inexpensive and discovered it was pretty good. At the end of the night, my overdone liner was still in place and ended up purchasing more colours. The only drawback is that it's hard to get a fine line because the stick is somewhat fat. Not like a chubby stick but not tapered like a wooded pencil.

September 20, 2014

01 black. this is my favourite type of sold eye liner. There a twist up lead so you don't have to worry about pencil shaving or sharpening. Also the lead is always thin and it is super easy to get a cat eye or 'flick'. Most importantly it really is long lasting but still comes off with just some soap and water.

August 22, 2014

VERY AFFORDABLE! Creamy, glide on texture. Does bleed a little so set with powder but for $2.00 you cannot go wrong!

August 04, 2014

The price is great and the color selection is fantastic. They last better than most of my other eyeliners, doesn't stand up well to sweat but most eyeliners don't. They blend well with other colors, very easy to use and you don't need much pressure to get solid lines.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml