essence Match2Cover Cream Concealer
Amazing

essence Match2Cover Cream Concealer Reviews

Ranked #285 out of 389 in Concealer

October 30, 2015

Hides the appearance of bags under our eyes great.

April 03, 2015

How can it be Match2Cover when they only have two shades, all of which are super dark and I can't use?

June 21, 2013

This is definitely a great deal, for the price and how it gives you more skin shade options in one product, but I've been having a hard time getting this concealer to look natural on my skin.
I love that you can mix the darker and lighter shades to customize it, but the product itself just seems low quality. When I apply it, it seems to sit on top of my skin, and doesn't stay put. I notice it the most when using this concealer under my eyes - it just doesn't blend well.
I'm glad I tried this product, and don't feel too bad about not getting the results I wanted because it was only a few bucks!

March 21, 2013

At $3.49, this concealer is dirt cheap and a steal! The concealer has two shades, one slightly light and one slightly darker and you mix them to make your perfect shade. I love this concept because I do this on a regular basis but usually I need to buy two separate concealers. I love the darker shade for larger, raised bumps and the lighter shade for dark circles or red marks.

The formula is pretty pigmented and opaque but not cakey. I did read a review that said it dried out pretty fast and I tend to agree with this because it isn't a watery, gel-like formula, this is thicker and more solid, creamy. It seems to be lasting a pretty long time and it doesn't crease very easily. I am pretty pleased with this cheapie purchaser and I think I will purchase it again!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic