essence Multi Action Mascara
Good

essence Multi Action Mascara Reviews

Ranked #558 out of 859 in Mascara

March 22, 2017

This is one of my favourite mascaras EVER. It is great if you are going for a natural look or even a bold look. The brush is amazing, but not only that, the formula is as well. Long last, lengthening formula that I recommend to many!

February 23, 2015

I received this Mascara in a gift basket and am thankful I didn't buy it because on me it does not work. I didn't get the extra volume, length or curl. What I did get was a whole lot of smudging within the first half hour! Not impressed!

February 04, 2014

I first got this mascara from my sister who was doing a promotional make up event and this mascara was given away to people. She had bags full of them so i decided why not take some. To my surprise it created such an amazing look. It lengthens your lashes, it gives them volume and it is very easy to curl just like it promises. I have not heard about this brand before but it beats any brands I have tried and from what I know, is affordable. I definitely will continue to use this product as it makes your eye lashes look very natural and lengthens them and brightens up your eyes. Definitely recommend this product to anyone who may be hesitant to buy because of the name. Try it out ladies!