essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops Reviews

Ranked #824 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

December 04, 2016

This will not quite "dry your nails in seconds", but rather what it does is act as a barrier between your nails and things that it may come into contact with. It definitely helps speed up the drying time of your nails a bit, and helps deflect things from creating dents. Don't go smashing your nails into things though, it won't fully dry underneath that barrier for a bit, but let's say you accidentally brush your hair back with your hand after applying this and you're afraid you've just ruined your mani and have gotten nail polish in your hair -- nah, this product has your back! However, cuticle oil essentially does the same thing, but this is just as good if you don't have cuticle oil laying around. It's really decent for it's price too. I think it was about $2.99 at my local Shoppers Drugmart.

July 10, 2016

This product is very cheap and that's what you get - a cheap product.
It was very oily and did not feel nice on my hands at all. I couldn't wipe the product off my hands to get rid of the feeling because my nails were still wet, this did nothing to speed up drying time.

Essie Quick-E Drying Drops are slightly more expensive but actually work and absorbs quickly so your nails are not oily with residue all day.

July 10, 2016

Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops were an impulse buy in our local drugstore. With a very low price point, it was definitely worth trying. From the very beginning, these drops have sped up the nail drying and allow me to get on with my day without waiting the standard period of 30-45 minutes+. The oil nourishes the cuticles and surrounding skin, giving added bang for the (very inexpensive) buck. This is one time where low price definitely does not mean low quality. What a great find that I have already recommended to friends & family.

February 23, 2016

Superb product - recommended buy!
I've been using this product for several months now, and have convinced many friends to buy it too!
I routinely do my nails late at night, and as a result, get lovely sheet marks on my nails by morning.
I can apply two coats of nail polish, followed by a top coat (Essence Gel-look Plumping Top Coat), followed by 1-2 drops of the express dry drops, and presto, dried (NOT CURED) instantly. I have enough time between finishing my nails and going to bed to never again wake up with sheet marks on my nails.
I actually enjoy regularly doing my nails at home now because I won't make time to go to a salon, and because it dries so quickly, I don't have to set aside an hour or more at home to do my nails and allow them to dry properly.
Get these drops! You won't regret it, and the product is CHEAP!

January 05, 2015

Bottle dries out quick if lid isn't securely on. It does dry my nails faster but sometimes smudges nail.s

January 05, 2015

All I have to say is BUY, BUY, BUY!! This stuff is amazing. Perfect for the on the go Mom and a great help when painting your daughters nails and she hates waiting for them to dry and they get smudged and you have to start all over again. Not with this! The price is unbeatable. I usually buy three at a time because I am scared they'll discontinue it.

August 05, 2014

I use these drops every time I paint my nails. They make the nails dry to the touch, and they add moisture to my cuticles. You have to remember that they do not dry them completely, just to the touch.

June 17, 2014

Ok these are horrible.
I love essence but this is the worst product they have.
The art did not stick nor did it work at all!
I had to bring it back and get my money back

May 31, 2014

This product is amazing! It speeds up my nail art process sooooo much and makes fixing chips easy as pie. Pro tip: Rinse off with cold water, not hot!

March 01, 2014

This is very cheap and it works relatively well, but I find that it dries out pretty quick because the lid is not totally secure. This makes my nails dry a lot faster than without it, and I don't ruin my nails by doing things with my hands when my nails are wet.