essence Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

October 16, 2016

I usually like Essence products for their quality and price. However, the nail polish is a disappointment. It applies with streaks and not smooth. Also, it takes forever to dry. I mean, I waited 2 hours to put the top coat on, and as soon as the brush stroked my nails, it actually streaked the polish. My nails have looked like crap.

August 29, 2016

This polish comes in a ton of colors with seasonal colors released often. Sometimes there are trendy textures and glitters. Wears decently considering the price

June 10, 2016

I stumbled across these nail polishes at Shoppers Drugmart and couldn't believe the price! I bought 4 shades plus the base and top coat and didn't spend more than $15.00! It really is a great nail polish. Not especially prone to chipping, covers nicely, dries well.. a total winner!

March 23, 2016

I am wildly surprised by this nail-polish! I love painting my nails, but am fairly particular about what nail polish I buy. I refuse to spent large amounts on nail polish, but I typically don't buy the very cheap ones either. I've tried so many brands I know what ones actually last, the ones that simply chip off within a day. (OPI, chips.... Revlon, chips... Sally Hanson Hard as Nails, one of the best ones. FYI.)

For no reason other than curiosity, I purchased a color of this brand, not expecting much due to the price of $2.50. Well the polish lasted on my nails for close to a week without chipping, I couldn't believe it! They also have a lot of fun shades and are easy to buy at shoppers drug mart.

Give this a try!

November 07, 2015

From the price to the quality and the selection of colors this is the only polish I buy!! Their new Gel line is salon quality!! I would recommend this is absolutely anyone who wants an amazing product at an amazing price!!

September 23, 2015

Cheap and cheery! Gives shiny even coverage. Colour range is small but they have the basics covered.

September 20, 2015

One of my favourite brands of nail polish.
Great quality and price. The applicator is great and gets really good coverage.
The size of the bottle makes sense, allows you use a majority of the product before it dries out.

August 24, 2015

So cheap and works very well!! Pretty colours too!

August 24, 2015

For a nail polish under $3 I am in love. I buy the pale pink colour all the time and it looks great for days. A nice healthy nail look and pretty durable. With washing baby bottles and dishes all the time, this nail polish stands up. I like how quick it dries and how easy it is to apply. (even coats)

June 09, 2015

Not only is this polish extremely cheap, it works so well! I have yet to have polish from essence dry up on me. I especially love the vibrant green colour they have in their line. Their polish is very pigmented and amazingly bright for such a cheap price. I love the flat brush because that always helps make my polish look super smooth, though I know some people can't stand it.