Essence Pure Nude Natural finish Foundation
Good

Essence Pure Nude Natural finish Foundation Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 595 in Foundation

June 11, 2016

I bought this when I was at Fred Meyer's in the US, and it retailed for $4.99USD. The interesting thing about Essence make up is that the price is the same in Canada and in the US, so this would have been an even better deal if I had bought it in Canada for $4.99CAD.

I love that it comes in a pump dispenser so that everything is hygienic and you can easily control the amount of product that comes out. Two pumps are enough for me to cover my entire face, and it gives such a beautiful, even, but natural coverage. I only need to put concealer on any trouble spots after, and I am good to go. Even without concealer, with this foundation on, my skin already looks quite evened out.

I have it in Shade 03 Honey which is actually a nice, golden beige shade. It matches really well with my light, golden undertone skin.

February 07, 2016

I usually purchase all of my beauty products from Sephora. My main foundation is Mac Studio Fluid Fix. I like my face flawless and perfected without a blemish in sight. All of that full coverage foundation though takes a toll on your skin. I was recently at target and I saw new products by Essence Cosmetics. They were SO CHEAP, I thought even if they weren't of good quality they'd still be good for product photography. The foundation is labeled as "Pure Nude" Natural finish No makeup feel. That's exactly how it is to a T.It is a build-able foundation but is not meant for heavy full coverage. This is a sheer to medium, for everyday casualness. I loved it. It evened out my skin tone and I couldn't even tell it was there. Very lightweight, and super affordable. I believe it was only 4.99.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products