Essence Silky Touch Blush Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 501 in Blush

November 15, 2016

These blushes are amazing. There is alot of colors to pick from. They last all day long not fading throughout the day. You can but them really cheap at walmart

November 14, 2016

Its my fav! Has good pigments and is easy on my sensitive skin! The packaging simple and the cost is super affordable! I usually buy most of my makeup from this brand.

October 04, 2016

J'ai vraiment été surprise par le petit prix et l'effet du fard à joue sur le visage. Pigmenté, la couleur tient bien sur la peau. Effet un peu satiné sur les joues.

October 04, 2016

i love essence blushes, the quality is amazing for the price. they are highly pigmented and they blend nicely into the skin. i highly recommand ! my favourite shade is autumn peach which is a peachy color that has a subtle shimmer . it makes the skin glow from within

September 02, 2016

Essence blushes are great for the price, I have a couple of them in different colours. The only store I have seen them in is Shoppers Drug Mart, have no idea if they are available anywhere else. The blushs have great colour, have staying power and not to sparkly. Why pay a lot when you can get a good blush for under 5 dollars.

September 02, 2016

Newly found, and already a favorite.
Firstly they are really inexpensive.
Secondly, the colors are amazing! I love them all. They go on silky (as the name suggests) and a bit powdery all in one. A little goes a long way to create a nice flush, but can be easily layered for a bolder look. Lasts the whole day too, so no need for touch ups!
Rivals most of my "higher" end blush.
I will be purchasing again.

July 15, 2016

I don't think I've ever been disappointed with an Essence product, especially for the price! I got this blush for $3 at Shoppers Drug Mart. Pigmented, blendable, does not settle into any dry patches, and is not tested on animals :)

June 06, 2016

I find myself reaching for these blushes more than my Urban Decay Blush palette. My favourite essence blush is the colour "Addorable". It goes on creamy smooth and adds a light touch of colour. In the winter time its like I've just come in from the cold and it in the summer time it looks like I've been out in the sun a lot. This is a really great blush and the price makes it a wonderful product.

March 26, 2016

These are some of favourite blushes. I own most of the colours. Like the name says they are definitely silky blushes. They are smooth, creamy and blend like a dream. The colours are gorgeous! The pigmentation is great but not overly so. If I had to downsize my collection, these wouldn't be going anywhere!!

January 27, 2016

I have almost every shade of these blushes and I absolutely love them! They're so smooth going on and they look like skin! They also last all day.

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa