• essence Stay With Me Lip Gloss
  • essence Stay With Me Lip Gloss

essence Stay With Me Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #351 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

August 21, 2014

I buy these for my niece, she's 11. A tween product I can trust and not overly expensive.
Great for keeping her out of the lipstick phase

August 06, 2014

I love this product by essence! It has great pigmentation and the consistency is not sticky! I currently own 3 of these and I always wear one of them when I'm going out. I would totally recommend this to anyone.

November 13, 2013

Super cheap, super pigmented. I just love these.

September 18, 2013

The Essence Stay with Me Longlasting Lipgloss is probably the best lipgloss I have used.
I love these so much that I don't even reach for my other much pricier lipglosses. I will agree with one reviewer that it doesn't "stay on" long....if you drink or eat it will transfer. But for me, it's all in the texture of the gloss.
These are not sticky at all and it has a nice slick to it that shines well.
The colours work well for me (with the exception of the two light pink colours and the dusty rose colour to the left, the rest of the three colours have quite a good colour payoff) and the price is basically a steal (~$3-$4).

June 20, 2012

I do like this lip gloss, but it definately isn't a favorite. I find it to sticky. If it is even slightly windy out, DO NOT wear this lip gloss. Also, I don't think it lives up to its name. Its more like "Stay With Me For 10 Minutes". My hair keeps getting stuck to my lips. Not cool. :-P

May 24, 2012

I am in love with Essence cosmetics ‘Stay with me’ lip gloss. It was so cheap (It was either 1.99 or 2.99 can't remember) and has strong bright pigment to colour your lips while staying super glossy for a really long time. I’ve had it on for a while now and they still feel super silky, moisturized. I bought it in hottest pink for the Summer. I will definitely go back and pick up some more in the future. You can get this brand now at Shoppers Drug-mart! Great bang for your buck in my opinion..

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products